Wednesday, January 11, 2012

6 years!

Time sure does fly when you are having fun! I can’t believe Matt and I have been dating for six years. To put that in perspective… When we started dating, Matt couldn’t drive and I still had braces.

To “celebrate,” Matt and I are going to Dallas this evening to have a nice dinner and then heading downtown to Reunion Tower (THE BALL!) to have dessert! I have wanted to go to the ball for a long time now and I am so excited that we are actually going!!

Here is a little blast from the past… just for fun :) 

Spring of 2006 ... (this is the earliest picture I can find)

Homecoming 2006

Christmas 2007

Fall of 2008

Spring of 2009

Summer of 2010

January 2011

Summer of 2011

January 2012 ... (making funnel cakes!)

Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together.
Colossians 3:14

BUT, one of the BEST parts about today is actually what is happening tomorrow! Matt’s dad is arriving home from Afghanistan. He will be in the US for about 2 weeks. He has been gone since September so we can’t wait to see him!!  

1 comment: