Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mom's Day



When I hear the word mom, several things come to mind.
Dependable
Best Friend
Brilliant
Patient
Loving
Creative
The list could go on forever.
My mom is amazing. She is the greatest woman I know. 

Basically, I am here to say thanks for everything Mom. You have no idea what you have given me as my mom... confidence, strength, and even humility. You have showed me how to love... you have showed me how to laugh... you have showed me how to live. The memories we share are endless and continue to build every single day. I think back on all of the precious moments and cherish what we have, but more importantly, I look forward to what we will do together in the future! Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for always loving me and our family.

Thanks for everything. 
I love you.

Happy Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there... Especially mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment